Meeting Tim Pavino in Person for the First Time

February 12, 2016
Music Museum, Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila, PH

To meet in person of the artist you saw in TV is just an awesome feeling. The smile in your face is magical specially if they smile back at ya.

When Ms Girlie invited me to join her and Jay to watch Tim Pavino live in Confessions: A Night of Secrets, Stories and Songs, I immediately said yes, specially because the date of the event is the eve of her birthday.

I saw the posters but unfortunately, I haven't seen them all. I met Tim Pavino, Aicelle Santos and surprisingly met Joaquin Valdez (non-performer), Steven Silva, Tippy Dos Santos, Morissette Amon and Sam Conception (non-performer).

By the way, the tickets Ms Girlie bought was 'Stage Couch'. Literally, we're on the stage sitting at the back of the artists which was a bad view actually because all you can see was the back of the performers. You can't even see their faces while performing. The only advantage was, you can ask them to take pictures with you before and after the show which we did but not that advantage at all because all the people who watched the show can come on stage to have photo op with all the artists after the show. Unfortunately I can't share my pictures with the other artists because of my ugly face who doesn't cooperate most the time. LOL!

To be honest, I got starstruck when I met Joaquin "Wacky" Valdez because I've watched him on Studio 23's Breakfast everyday back then. But because I lost words when he personally entertained us, I forgot to asked a picture with him. My bad.

Other performers that I've never saw on TV are: Keiko, Clara Benin (Sister of Jaco Benin and daughter of Side A's Joey Benin), Izza Rodriguez and Bullet (the clown, I mean 'the funny guy').

No comments:

Post a Comment