The ABS-CBN Mobile Retailers Convention 2014


June 19, 2014
Mall Of Asia Arena, Pasay City

Having the slogan of "Swak Sa'yo Kapamilya!" This event was organized in one way of thanking the retailers and at the same time to educate the others how to load and how much they'll earn in selling ABS-CBN Mobile promo loads. It has load of freebies, raffles and games for everyone. Unfortunately, I was not able to participate in any games and did not even win the raffle. However, I was able to take home a t-shirt + snacks.

So much fun meeting with my officemates again. Kinda shy but go, here I am, don't mind anything but ready to watch the Kapamilya stars to perform live.

I was able to see Alex Gonzaga, Jason Gainza and Slater Young (hosts)
+ Jacob Benedicto, Chevin Cecilio, Ranty Portento, Aina Solano, Axel Torres and Cess Mae Visitacion of Pinoy Big Brother All-In Ex-housemates

No comments:

Post a Comment