Meeting The Olympian Michael Martinez For The First Time

August 31, 2017

For those who doesn't know Michael Martinez is, well, he's the first and only Philippine representative in Figure Skating in 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. And the fourth year of the Philippines to join the Winter Olympics.

Photo from his IG @martinezfrost3

Just recently, August 27, he bagged silver medal in the recently concluded SEA Games 2017 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I've been following him on Instagram @martinezfrost3 since last year and he became active on vlogging (YouTube). In his homecoming from SEA Games, he announced in Instagram to give 50 pcs of shirts to his followers from his own merchandise called Michael Martinez Apparel (@michaelmartinezapparel), to be available soon online. Luckily I got picked.

Unfortunately there are only 2 sizes, small and medium only. My size is large but it's okay though because I get to meet him in person, that would be enough already and maybe give the shirt to my family/friends.
But by the time I got the shirt, it so soft, it's like begging me to wear it. Oh come on, I tried to fit anyways and I think it looks good on me (hahaha just me looking at the mirror, sorry but I really love the fabric, so comfy), I just need not to breathe for seconds, LOL, kidding. So, for now, this is mine. Yay!

Thanks Michael for being so kind and accommodating to us and of course, thanks for the shirt. I love it! Good luck for your 2018 Olympic qualifying and of course, the Olympic itself. Go for the gold.

Oh, if your interested to get one, just follow @michaelmartinezapparel Instagram for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment