If I Die Today, Here's my Wishes and Wants

August 29, 2017

I just noticed that mostly of my friends in facebook posted about the death of their relatives. I can't help it but realized that life indeed short. We can never tell when is your last day here on earth unless the doctor said so or you take your own life.

Because of this, I've observe some beliefs or tradition or even new practices that I don't like. So I wanna list down my wishes and wants when I die.

I wish..
I wish to die in natural death. Because I wanna be buried or cremated. I don't want to imagine to die in an accident were my body got deformed or worst separated. I also don't want to imagine to die in a disaster like typhoon, earthquake or any mass death and my body went missing or can't be identified. Cross fingers.

I want..
I want, during wake or funeral, all the people that will be going will ONLY wear WHITE or RED. Wear red if you think I should be happy already where I'm going. But if you think I don't deserve to be happy, then wear white. But PLEASE, please DON'T WEAR BLACK. If you're wearing black, then PLEASE don't go because if you do, I'm going to hunt you (if I can do that, I really will). Because black for me is very lonely color. And if it is in my funeral it feels like you're sending me to darkness. I don't wanna be lonely, I just wanna be happy. Maybe you can print this so that other people will not ask questions why I wanna see red and I don't wanna see black.

Don't get me wrong, I wear black in casual/daily basis. Sometimes in happy cases like birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Pictures really disturbs me every time I went to any wake or funeral specially in the tarp. Heller, concert? Where to buy tickets? LOL!

Well, if these are really necessary for you, then maybe don't put my close up picture were people could only see the holes in my face. OMG, that's gross. I'll put and update the pictures that I like here from time to time for you to use.


Use this para kunyari photographer ako

No comments:

Post a Comment