Nice Meeting You Again, Glacyl

November 17, 2017
Tokyo Ice Café, Mall of Asia

If I can remember correctly, this was our first time to hangout together because during our college days, we don't. We see each other at school classrooms but that's it. 10 years after college, this happened.
It all started from our Facebook messenger group were all Accounting Tech Major batchmates were gathered, just recently. Some responded, some leaved the group (suplado y suplada na, mayayaman na kc eh).

We talked about work and a lot of things. Until Glacyl asked me if I know something that she's interested to learn. Yeah, right, some things can't be learned at school. Most of them can be learned at work. Lucky you if your officemate are willing to teach you what they know because some, don't.

And because of this, I get to bond with her for the first time and hopefully, to some others too because it's always nice to reunite with your former classmates. And hopefully, not the last. Maybe next time, bring your husband too. I definitely won't forget this meeting because I got shocked with the keyboard. Hahaha.. Did you notice the keyboard? LOL!

By the way, thanks for the treat, Glace, nakakahiya tuloy.

About the Food
Glacyl ordered Chicken Karaage Ala Carte for PHP250.00 with Coffee Halo-halo for PHP190.00 and I ordered Chiken Teriyake Ala Carte for PHP240.00 with Mango Halo-halo for PHP195.00 because I love chicken and mango plus rice (PHP20.00). Both chicken are too oily that's why Glacyl were not able to finish her food. But because of the very strong flavor of Teriyaki sauce that compliments the chicken a lot, I liked it. There's something in Halo-halo that I don't like, whatever it is, the more kinakain mo sya. nawawala na ung inayawan mo kya masarap na din. It's more of an ice cream with mango than a halo-halo. All in all, it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment