Apocalypse Run 2014


February 8, 2014
Circuit Makati, Carmona, Makati City

I don't think running is really my thing. I've tried it once in Race For Life 2013, I honestly enjoyed it but I don't wanna do it again. Maybe in the future, I will change my mind. But if there's an event like this, I'd gladly come to witness and take some pictures just like what I did in Color Manila Run 2014 and this Apocalypse Run 2014.

Apocalypse Run was all about an obstacle fun run with zombies to add the excitement. But base on my observations, I think this event was not that organized. Some of the runners don't have their Singlet yet. Accordingly, it will be delivered to their homes soon. What? How's that? No enough signboards where the runners go. And the one of the obstacles where runners supposed-to-be-crawling end up pushing up the black cloth because it was elastic. Waaa.. epic fail!

Few people trying to get their Singlet on site.

A couple of people where disappointed in the corner for not having a singlet.

A smiling runners after the first challenge which was the flashing water from a fire truck.


The zombie alert signboard.

After the run, we took some pictures then rest for a while and surprisingly met my former colleague Xani. He did not run like me. He just accompanied his girlfriend.
Overall, this was a hell of experience! Coz we're supposed to take MRT then ride a jeep from Guadalupe Station but end up taking FX to RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue then walk to the venue which is about 2.4km. Sweet!

Read unsatisfied runner's review: 

No comments:

Post a Comment