Eastwood City Tour


January 30, 2014 (Late post)
Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City

Have you been to Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City? If you do, then I guess you are familiar with the signboards. For those who haven't been there, then I'd like you to know that so far, this is the most animal friendly place I've been to (well, I've been to few places only, so nothing to tell more. Hahaha).

Actually, I've been to this place for just a couple of times only or maybe more but one thing is for sure, not that often. Since the clinic for my medical exam is located here, I took a tour of myself in the area after the exam.

Well, if you ask me why this place is the most animal friendly? Coz you can bring your pets inside the mall. All you have to do is secure a Pet Pass at the Concierge. Just be a "responsible Owner". As their signboards says, "Dogs can't flush. Please clean up after your dog's poo."

Don't worry, if don't know how to follow the rules, then just pay the fine of P1,000.00 every poop or pee of your pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment